At Humedics, we work to improve the outcome of patients with liver disease. To do this, we provide physicians with fast and accurate real-time liver function information to support clinical treatment decisions.
To strengthen our R&D / Engineering department we are looking for an employee (f/m/d) to join our team as soon as possible. If you share our passion for people and are looking for a new challenge, then we would be very pleased to hear from you. The workplace is in Berlin.
We are currently looking for a new Account Manager (f/m/d) and Quality Manager (f/m/d) as well. Please look at the German page to see the complete job advertisement.
Engineering Generalist in Medical Technology (f/m/d)
- You will develop optical measuring systems in CAD (Autodesk Inventor) and transfer them into the manufactured product.
- You will be responsible for the entire process from the development and manufacturing through to the maintenance of our medical devices.
- You will visit our customers for maintenance within Europe.
- You will carry out validation measurements to ensure quality as well as electrical safety tests according to DIN EN 62353.
- To safeguard the production process, you will look for suitable replacement or new suppliers for critical components.
- You will also be responsible for the coordination, monitoring and potential replacement of cooperation partners, especially OEMs.
- You obtained your theoretical skills through a successfully completed degree in engineering or a STEM subject or you have completed a comparable apprenticeship and have several years of work experience
- You grasp things quickly and have strong analytical skills, initiative, and a high willingness to learn in order to deepen your expertise in the different areas.
- You always put the best solution and team goals in the foreground and see mistakes as an opportunity for improvement.
- You already have some experience in working with optical components or you are open to sharpening your skills in laser optics.
- You are confident using CAD software.
- Good written and spoken German and English skills help you to share your ideas in an international context.
- A modern work environment in City West with excellent connectivity
- 30 days’ vacation
- Free drink
- Job ticket
You can expect a responsible and challenging position in an innovative company with good development opportunities.
Our innovative products will provide with a very good perspective for personal development.
You will work in a dynamic working environment in which personal responsibility and team spirit complement each other and which is characterized by flat hierarchies and open communication.
Have we aroused your interest? Axel Luchterhand or Kajo Wiest look forward to receiving your application:
+49 (0) 30 6293955 0
(Status: March 2022)